Monday, May 21, 2007

Plugging away!

I am trying not to get frustrated by what is referred to as the "paper chase". Last week I sent off the documents to our doctors, contacted the police (no response), got my employment letter (Eric get on it!) and started our application and commitment letters. Our passports are copied and pictures are taken. This week I hope to get our passport pictures taken and complete the rest of the paperwork and get it notarized. We have friends who are adopting and they said they would have their dossier completed by June 1st. I decided that would be a good goal for us too!

Yesterday afternoon Carli and I sorted through baby clothes and washed everything. I then let Carli put the clothes away in the dresser that will be Pearl's. I figure the more I can involve Carli the better and since she is a little mother herself, she actually enjoys it.

No comments: