Thursday, October 9, 2008

Affidavits

We received our affidavits today. There were a total of 8 documents which includes a search for the birth mother, hospital investigation and orphanage interview. We now need to complete our rebuttal document and overnight it by October 22nd. Eric has started the framework and we have a plan so now we just need to do it!

Again, I cannot say how invaluable the other four RFE families have been! They have been so supportive of each other and I hope we will be able to meet face to face someday soon.

4 comments:

Wendy Z said...

Hi again -

I would love to be a part of this network of families who have received RFEs. We, too, received one on 8/8, provided additional documentation and now are back to waiting. Please help!!

Mary and Mark said...

Continuing to lift your family up in prayer for an approval soon in your case.

Julie said...

YAY!!!! It feels good to be getting closer. I hope we are able to meet someday too. I don't know what I would do without the rest of you either. Call or email me anytime.

Sandra & Steve said...

Still checking in...hoping for all the good news as you resolve this and get your precious Pearl,just wanted to check in and let you know we're still here supporting you.