Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Final countdown...

Everyday I try to get something on the list completed...today we received our tickets and I made our hotel reservations. We are staying at the Lucky2. I have heard the staff is excellent. I am waiting for our entry visas to arrive from San Francisco. It seems that I cross one item off my list and then add two more things.

I've also scheduled Pearl's doctor visit when we arrive home. And I've secured a location for the big homecoming/birthday bash.

I want to have as much done as possible, so that we have lots of time to just enjoy being a family when we get home.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It won't be long now...she'll be in your arms soon!

The Hines Family said...

Congratulations on receiving your tickets and making your reservations! I hope everything is okay with the cat!