Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our mission is complete!

Well, we had our embassy visit today and it lasted about 30 seconds. We waited for about 20 minutes and then got the call to the window. They asked us if our application was true to the best of our knowledge. We said "yes" and then we were told that the visa would be ready at 4:30 p.m. today.

I immediately had tears of relief. I could not believe it was true. Carli immediately grabbed Pearl and told her that she was ours forever. The whole affair put Pearl to sleep. She did not realize how monumental the occassion really was.


So we leave tomorrow. I think the biggest challenge might be getting to Portland from San Francisco due to the snow and crazy weather.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congradulations!!!! Anne sent me the pictures of your adventure. Pearl is so cute. And Carli you are a very cute sister. I can't wait to meet your new family member. See you in Jan. Take care. Love, Tami