Friday, December 26, 2008

Home and transitioning



Well we made it home and finally got our luggage two days later. The time change is a killer and after being up all night, the entire family slept until 11:45 a.m. When I asked Carli to look at the clock and tell me what it said, she told me "one-one-dot-dot-four-five." I asked her to repeat it because I couldn't believe it!

Pearl was up again all last night and has been rather inconsolable so we are taking her to the doctor this afternoon. She is a different baby from when we were in Vietnam so something must be up. It will be an adventure to have Pearl in the car and in a carseat since no car seats or seat belts are used in Vietnam.

I hope everyone got what they wished for yesterday for Christmas.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Welcome home! I hope Pearl starts to feel better very soon! :-)

Pam Mason said...

Please post and let us know what the doctor said. Hoping all is well with Pearl and it was just a small blip.....