Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy trails


I am happy to report that Mickey has survived his drama.


We are in the final countdown. We ran a lot of errands yesterday and now just need to pack. Carli will go to school tomorrow and then we will pick her up and leave.

I heard from my friend Julie who left for Vietnam on Friday. She made it and soon will be trekking over to the same orphanage to pick up her daughter Claire. Carli calls Claire and Pearl orphanage sisters since they have been together since birth.

Thank you to everyone for all your messages of support and help. Special thanks to Dana for taking on a big task for me!!!!

3 comments:

Amsterdam Naulty said...

Best of luck!! We can't wait to met the newest member of the family!

Matt and Daniela said...

How exciting, Seniye! Good luck on your travels. You must be floating on air!

Julie said...

Pearl is beautiful! I hope you got the pictures I took today. Get here quick! Claire wants to see her orphanage sister again soon!